[rollei_list] Friday for Sale - Extensive Rollei/Voiigtlander 35mm SLR Collection

  • From: jcd1250@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 18:07:49 -0500

Bump?
Subject: [rollei_list] Friday for Sale - Extensive Rollei/Voiigtlander 35mm SLR
Collection

I still have lots of great Rollei & Voigtlander 35mm SLR stuff still up for
sale

on my web site.  Many super desirable and hard-to-find items are still
available.

To view mye items, etc., visit my web site at:
http://captjack.exaktaphile.com/rollei/dugrew.html
and
click on the Rollei for sale items hyperlink on the right side of the main page.

Buy one item for the regular listed price and get a second and/or third item at
a 20% discount.

Capt Jack

http://webmail.aol.com