[rollei_list] Re: Fri: Hunting for a Rollei with bad eyes.

  • From: Raid Amin <ramin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 22:56:48 -0500

I have an old Rollei with interesting old lenses, but the camera cannot be
repaired. Maybe I should also look for a working camera with messed up
lenses.

--
Dr. Raid W. Amin
Professor of Statistics

FAX: 850 857 6269
Phone 850 474 3014

*Please note that email is not a secure form of communication and that email
messages sent or received are a public record in the State of Florida.  Take
caution not to email anything of a sensitive or clinical nature.  If you
receive this email in error, please notify me and delete it from your
files.*