[rollei_list] Re: Focusing Screen Adjustment 2.8C

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 18:53:11 -0300

The fixed ground glass has two leaf springs below it to keep it in
position, one spring at the front and other at the back, when you
adjust the four screws the leaf springs maintain the ground glass
right position. During the assembly, the ground glass matt side must
point to the finder lens. BTW, Maxwell screens and similars have a
different adjustment and it seems this is your problem, for some
reason I heard these screens need a technician to be installed,
perhaps you need a technician to re-install the original focusing
screen again.

Carlos