[rollei_list] Re: FX, FW, FT light meters

Are you happy with your GX meter's performance?

I've always thought my MX-EVS would be just about perfect with a built
in modern meter...just to avoid carrying a separate meter.  Perhaps I
should do some closet cleaning.

Ebay is more like a lottery than a camera show!

Jeff