[rollei_list] Re: FX, FW, FT light meters

At 12:38 AM 6/7/2010, Jeff Kelley wrote:
>Carlos, thanks for the details.  Now, all I need a winning lottery ticket!

Well, not really. It took me three years of buying cheap and selling dear, but I eventually scored a 2.8GX for no money -- that is, I started out investing $25 in a camera and by the time the dust settled three years later, I had a bunch of Leica and Rolleiflex cameras and I had none of my own money in them. I did have to work a LOT of camera shows, but, then, those were a lot of fun, back in the day.

It's a different world today, but you can do the same on eBay, with a LOT of attention to details. You have to know the territory, you have to be honest as the day is long, and you have to know when to fold when the bidding gets too high. But, then, it all works out if you want to invest some sweat capital in getting your very own GX or FX!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!