[rollei_list] FS: A Book on Non-Leitz LTM Lenses

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 14:25:54 -0400

My book, NON-LEITZ LTM LENSES: A 39mm DIVERSITY, has finally gone out of print. I received yesterday the final shipment of the books Dr Wittig had. The book remains available for reprint but this seems unlikely. This work was written in the early 1990's and is no longer the final word, as we have had a lot of research, especially on Soviet/Post-Soviet lenses. But it is still the only work of its kind and is the single source for the state of our knowledge as of the date of its publication. (SOMEDAY, I'll do a Second Edition, but only if some of you guys stop discovering new matters I ought to include!)

These books are new stock. They will be autographed and will include an interim Errata et Corrigenda sheet.

The price is $US35 for those in the US and Canada and $US 40 to those in the rest of the universe, and, yes, I've already sold several copies to those three-legged guys on Mars. <he grins>

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!