[rollei_list] FOR SALE BOOKS

  • From: "RM WISER" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 18:17:23 -1200

BOOK #1
"HOW TO SELECT & USE MINOLTA MAXXUM SLR CAMERAS"
By Carl Shipman - HP Books - Printed in 1989
8'' by 10" with 192 Pages Very Good Condition
A Complete Handbook for MAXXUM 300I, 700I, 5000, 7000 , 9000 CAMERAS
LENSES & LENS ACCESSORIES -MAXXUM FLASH UNITS
DATA BACKS & PROGRAM BACKS
OTHER SYSTEM ACCESSORIES - APPLICATIONS
$5 plus $3 Shipping (USA)
BOOK #2
"COLLECTORS GUIDE TO TRANSISTOR RADIOS"
By Marty & Sue Bunis - Collector Books -Second Edition - 1996
5-1/2" by 8-1/2" with 320 pages Very Good - Excellent Condition
$5 plus $3 Shipping (USA)

BOOK #3
" 1919 Michelin Travel Guide" (in FRENCH)
5 by 8 with 677 pages
This automobive book is loaded with advertisements and pictures of auto stuff. It contain maps and directions of various French cities. In 1919 auto travel was a novelty. No pages are missing and the book is in acceptable condition for its 90 year age.
The last 6 pages are loose but ok.
The cover is red and the pages have a yellow tinge , probably from age
There are no markings in the book except my dad stamped his name in one of the front pages. My dad was in the US Navy in France during WWI and he remained there 5 years after as a chauffeur and mechanic for an industrialist..
$35 plus $4 postage USA, or actual cost IF outside USA
PAY PAL ACCEPTED

Please contact me off list at rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx