[rollei_list] FOR SALE 5 Items

  • From: "Roger Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 09:48:00 -0500

I have items for sale by a friend of mine, a retired physics professor.
(There is no commission involved on my part.)

1. BESELER TOPCON D-1,  35mm SLR  CAMERA, LENS & CASE. SN5606xxx. Lens Auto
Topcor f1.8 58mm SN 11600xxx w/ lens cap. All shutter speeds B through
1/1000 appear to operate as they should. Shutter blades clear.  Lens glass
and aperture blades very clean. The PX 625A cell for the exposure meter is
dead so I have not been able to check the meter action. Judging by the rest
condition of the camera I would assume, but do not guarantee that  it works.
(A larger zinc-air hearing aid cells would  probably replace the PX625A
cell) The physical condition of the camera is excellent, near mint, The only
noticeable area of wear are a few spots of paint off on the rim of the back
cover. This camera has been primarily in the case.
$65 OBO plus cost of shipping . Estimated shipping wt 3.5 pounds.

2. LENS FOR BESELR TOPCON.  Lens Auto Topcor f2.8 100mm SN 7503 xxx w/ metal
front lens cap and rear plastic cap and transparent plastic cover. The
condition of the lens is mint-mint with the appearance of a new lens.
$25 OBO plus cost of shipping . Estimated shipping wt  1.25 pounds.

3. KODAK RETINA IIIc 35mm RANGEFINDER CAMERA SN EK590xxx. (Made in Germany)
Lens Schneider-Krueznach Retina Xenon f2,0 50mm SN4546xxx Lens glass and
aperture blades very clean. Synchro Compur Shutter blades clear . Speeds B,
1/30,1/60, 1/125,1/250 &1/500 appear to operate as they should. At speeds
1,1/2, 1/4.1/8 & 1/15 the shutter hangs up. The built-in selenium meter
seems to be very responsive but I have not checked the calibration The
camera is in good appearance. Would rate "very good" except for  small
marks on the meter dial.
$45 OBO plus cost of shipping . Estimated shipping wt 2 pounds

4. SEKONIC STUDIO DELUXE EXPOSURE METER MODEL L-398 SN 932XXX WITH LEATHER
CASE AND THE TWO INSERTS FOR THE  FOR THE INPUT. IN ADDITION --- a case with
eleven Sekonic/Copal "Direct Reading Slides" and a data chart. So the meter
is very complete. The operation of the meter was checked with my Nikon N-70
on manual and the readings were comparable at several settings. Because of
the complexity of the Sekonic I am not professional enough  to give it a
complete check but based on the condition which is mint, I would expect it
to be in acceptable working order.
$95 OBO plus cost of shipping . Estimated shipping wt 1 pound

4. WESTON MASTER III EXPOSURE METER MODEL 737 SN 5121XXX  WITH LEATHER CASE.
The operation of the meter was checked with my Nikon N-70 on manual and the
readings were VERY comparable at several settings. I owned several of these
in the past and they are easy to use. The appearance of the meter and case
is excellent , except for some "movie speed marking on the interior of the
case.
$25 OBO plus cost of shipping . Estimated shipping wt 0.75 pounds
The professor has no located any instruction books for the above . So for
the time being they are offered without instructions.
Combination prices and shipping will be considered.
Shipment is by USPS Priority with delivery confirmation. No insurance unless
requested.
Payment by money order, Pay Pal or personal check (1- 2 week clearance time)
Shipment made immediately on payment, except personal check.
JPEGS will be made at request.
PLEASE RESPOND OFF LIST
rwiser@charternet