[rollei_list] Erwin Puts Leica CD-Rom

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,"'Leica Users Group'" <lug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 09:49:07 -0400

I am the American agent for Erwin Puts' estimable CD-Rom of Leica documents. The original production run is long sold out, but I can supply burned copies in a jewel case for $US 15, with postage of $5.00 to the US, $10.00 to Canada, and at actual cost elsewhere in the Americas.

This CD-ROM includes 170 Leitz documents, covering the Leica models from 1925 to 1965, both threadmount and for the M1,2, & 3, with accessories. The documents are in Adobe Acrobat format, and can be printed out as needed. The documents come from the Leica archives and are reproduced by permission. (The Adobe Acrobat Reader is available at no charge on the 'Net.)

This is an invaluable tool for those interested in Leica history.
Pricelists, instruction books, and marketing information are included.  The
swathe of history included is immense;  the technical information is
outstanding.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!