From: rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Carlos Manuel Freaza
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 12:28 AM
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Thanks

Hello:

         I have received a lot of messages from list members and a message
from our list owner to rejoin the list, thank you very much everybody.

I'll limit the mention about photographs taken with Rollei equipment to once
a week or once every two weeks or less, I also like to comment about
equipment and those comments are my main contribution to the list in
general.  It happened that I was rebuilding my gallery in Flickr and then I
often quoted my photographs there thinking they could cause some discussion
about Rollei equipment, in fact I finished the gallery rebuilding.

When you mention a site to see your photographs you are exposed to receive
all kind of opinions and I accept it, however I don't like when the truth is
distorted and then I'd like to say to Mr Marvin Wallace that I have 74
photographs in Flickr and only 12 are about my family, I don't think it
could be called a family album, some of those photographs were tourism and
architecture magazines covers selected by professional editors despite I'm
an amateur; landscapes and cityscapes and portraits at times are my
photographic target. Sometimes I upload photographs about my family if I
consider they have general interest, in fact some of them received excellent
comments from professional photographers.

Thank you everybody again.-

All the best