[rollei_list] Re: "E" ID

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 18:15:01 -0300

It would be easier with the camera serial number, 1)does the camera
have removable finder hood? 2)has it a lever or a button for the
self-timer? 3)If it has EV system, are the EV numbers on the shutter
speed wheel? 4) why did you write it has a missing MX button, where is
placed that button i the camera body?.

Carlos