[rollei_list] Re: Digital Advice

  • From: "Michiel Fokkema@xxxxxxxxxx" <michiel.fokkema@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 13:59:34 +0200

Yes, The Canon lenses are af and aperture coupled. The Leica lenses are not:-)
I really don't see a different look in the picture. I use Leica lenses
because I already have them and therefore don't have to buy the Canon
equivalent. I mainly use the 60 for macro, the 50/1.4 for its speed,
the 90/2 for its speed and the 180/2.8 for its speed.
I actually don't even use Canon lenses. I have a Sigma 10-20, Tamron
17-50/2.8, Tokina 50-135/2.8 and a Tamron 70-300.
All are great lenses for the money.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

2008/5/28  <marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Im attracted to the ergonomics and aura of Nikon,  but I only ever hear good
> things about Canon. If its as you guys state little difference between them I
> may go for Nikon. Nikon seems like a pure camera company as opposed to Canon
> a photocopier company who have diversified.
> Im curious though can you notice the difference btwen Canon and Leica lenses
> on your digital body?
> Sent via BlackBerry(R) from 3

>>> Subject: [rollei_list] Re: On a Sentimental Journey to Dresden and