[rollei_list] Re: Decline of Rollieflex/Film

  • From: Newhouse230@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:33:07 EDT

Hi Austin,
I worked in camera stores in the late 50's and early 60's  and saw who was
buying Rolleis; There were simply a lot more advanced amateurs  than pros.
I base it on observation/recollection.
In the 60's when I studied photojournalism in college, the  market had
already swung to 35mm!

Regards,
Charlie

In a message dated 3/25/2010 4:14:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hi  Charlie,

I'm curious how you know that  to be true.

Regards,

Austin