[rollei_list] Re: Decline of Rollieflex/Film

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 04:30:53 -0400

At 03:44 AM 3/26/2010, Frank Dernie wrote:
>This is no longer true Marc, I expect my M9 to outlast me. We are the same age.
>Frank

Thank you, Frank. You have denied every point I have made on this topic, so I guess that means hat you must be a lot smarter than me. <he grins> I live in a cheap part of a cheap nation. I have never had the opportunity to even LOOK at an M9. Good for you for OWNING one. I just do not have the money.

Over here, we say, "gotcha" at this point. You have a LOT of money, so you can go digital. I do not have a LOT of money, so I cannot go digital. And that was my basic point.

Be well, brother!

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!