[rollei_list] Re: Cruising to the End: Middle-East Politics

  • From: "Marvin Wallace" <Marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:24:57 +0800

Thank you.
Mr. ERoustom.

-----Original Message-----
From: rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:rollei_list-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ERoustom
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 11:18 AM
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Cruising to the End: Middle-East Politics

Well it all started when I thought something Marc said was funny - of
course it wasn't, it was just expressed too well. And then it went
from there. I swore off ideology sometime ago, just can't help a
reaction now and again. We're all misinformed, disinformed, or
uninformed on some level or another, with a bias this way or that.
It's called social interaction when it's brought out in the open, but
we all love cameras, and film, and especially German cameras and film.

The real beef is that some of us keep bringing up football, while
baseball is still in season!

Peace,

E.

http://www.eset.com