[rollei_list] Re: Cord Ib

I couldn't find a Rolleicord Ib model in Prochnow,
Parker or Evans, it could be a Rolleicord IIb (Parker)
and then a Rolleicord II model 3 for Prochnow. This
model was manufactured from February 1938 to January
1939 and the Triotar was uncoated.
The first Rolleicord with a coated Triotar  was the
Rolleicord II model 6 (Prochnow) or IId (Parker), from
November 1949. All Rolleiflex and Rolleicord cameras
were provided with coated lenses from the middle of
1949 to the end of 1949.-

All the best
Carlos.

PS: I'll give a rest to the group (regarding my
photographs), I'll travel for some days now.

--- Peter J Nebergall <iusar4s@xxxxxxxx> escribió:

> I just bought a Cord Ib with a triotar.  I don't
> have it yet.  Seller
> says lens in uncoated.  What are the dates for the
> Ib?  (He'd originally
> thought it was a Cord II)
>
> Peter Nebergall

> with 'subscribe'