[rollei_list] Re: Copyright Law - in France and the EU

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <cuffe@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 11:58:40 -0500

I've trimmed a lot here.
From a discussion I had during the week I became aware of the peculiar place of
Peter Pan Vis. a Vis. English copyright law. Its copyright was extended in
perpetuity by the British parliament, the Author have made over all rights to
the revenue from it to great Ormond Street Childrens hospital.
There is an interesting discussion of this in the context of international law
here
<http://www.peteryu.com/IPLB0403.pdf>
Whose author appears to have some legal authority, his home page being:

<http://www.peteryu.com/publications.htm>
All the best
Laurence cuffe