[rollei_list] Re: Copyright Law

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 10:13:08 -0500

Hi Frank,

> I have been infuriated by an individual I know
> (very well) who inherited a fortune, does no work, and complains
> mightily about the high income of others.

I don't see the problem here.  It's his/her money to do with as they wish,
not yours.  You are supporting social engineering.  If someone is a rich
idiot, that's their business.  If you don't like them, then don't deal with
them.  I don't think the money makes this particular person a dolt, even
without it they probably would be a dolt.  It perhaps exacerbates it though.

If someone wants to set their family up in perpetuity, how ever they want to
do it, that's their business IMO.  Perhaps being European, and coming from a
feudal system, that may weigh on some of your opinions?  What makes royalty
royal?

Regards,

Austin