[rollei_list] Re: Copyright Law

  • From: "Austin Franklin" <austin.franklin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:43:56 -0500

Hi Frank,

So, you should not be able to hand what you earned/worked for down to your
children?  The government should get most all of it?  Here in the US, they
already get near %75 of it (initial taxes, plus %50 inheritance tax).  I
disagree very very very strongly with that.  I worked for it/earned it, and
ALREADY PAID TAXES ON IT, and I should be able to do with it what I want, at
least within my immediate family.

Regards,

Austin