[rollei_list] Re: Computer for PhotoShop CS2

  • From: keith_w <keith_w@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:43:55 -0700

Jerry Lehrer wrote:

Jeffery,

Just below that lighthouse WAS some of the finest abalone "fishing"
in the world.  Illegal now.

Jerry

No, that was up by Ft. Ross, northern California coast, above S.F.
It's been so long since I've had any tender Ab steak, I've almost forgotten how it tasted!

keith whaley
Who's long since misplaced his ab iron... sighhh.

Jeffery Smith wrote:

No, just because it is so postcard-like. I had to crop some tourists from
the left side. I think they were impressed by the size of my camera and
figured they might get their likenesses published somewhere.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA

--- Rollei List