[rollei_list] Re: Computer for PhotoShop CS2

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 18:36:46 -0700

Jeffery,

India Street (Little Italy) had the Italian Car Festival, a Concours
d'Elegans
featuring Ferraris, Maseratis and Alfa Romeos etc.  Ya shudda stopped
to take some shots there. Ignore the very vulgar Lamborghinnis and their

equal owners.

Sunday, the Jaguar Club had it's Concours at Spanish Landing, (near the
airport)
I counted three Rolleis taking pictures there!

Jerry