[rollei_list] Re: Checking shutter speeds...

I whish all repairman in Europe charged so little. Here in Sweden they would
check my rolleicord for a mere 2000 swedish crowns... that is over 200
euros.

That's why I decided to fix it myself.

Regards,
juan

2007/2/15, Roger Wiser <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Good idea Ken, in knowing your camera and that the camera had never been
serviced by the former owner who took good care of it..  I dissassembled a
Ricoh TLR and replaced a exposure meter. It was accomplised but  was a
hairy
job.  After I saw how flimsy the shutter mechanism I sold it very
reasonable
to a person that was seeking a Ricoh.

If you don't want to spend a fortune on it Paul Ebel ( 715-778-4372) can
do
it. He is an old timer and does a good job . It will cost about $75. I
used
Harry F too. He is excellent. If you contact Ebel you can mention my name.

Roger

PS Do you have a new assignment yet?