[rollei_list] Re: Camera Weights

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "New Rollei List" <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 22:02:51 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ardeshir Mehta" <ardeshir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 9:18 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Camera Weights

> On Thursday, April 14, 2005, at 10:26  PM, Richard Knoppow
> wrote:
>
>> I am now pooped from lifting all this stuff.
>
> Next time weigh a Minox B! Easier on the biceps.
>
> By the way, how does a Leica M3 or M4 compare in weight to
> the Leica
> IIIC?
>
> And what about Hasselblad vs. Rollei SLR?
>
> Cheers.

   I am weighing cameras I have. I don't have a Leica M3 or
M4, would anyone care to donate one? I understand that M4's
are junk so I am sure someone out there would be happy to
give me his/hers plus lenses (can't weigh it without
lenses). Same for the Hassy.
   I can guess at the Mamiya RB/RZ 67. One really has to
think of these as modern Graflex's. Hoever, I am now so
strong from lifting other cameras that I would condecend to
accept an RB or RZ if sent in a plain brown wrapper.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx