[rollei_list] Re: Bright Screens

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2012 15:03:17 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Marvin" <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 9:58 AM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Bright Screens

Sorry Richard for my over-quoting. My Android tablet doesn't even show what's being quoted, making selective deletion impossible. In any case, my question was about the Rolleiclear screen (which AFAIK was one of the first, if not THE first, bright screens) rather than the Rolleigrid (which is an overlay placed on top earlier screens).Do you (or does anyone else) know how that screen compares to the Maxwell, or other more modern bright screens?

Bob Marvin

I don't. I don't know for certain what's in the Maxwell screen but they seem to be well liked. I have Rolleigrids for all my Rolleis except my "old standard". I find they help quite a bit but a dedicated screen could well be better.

--
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA