[rollei_list] Re: Bright Screens

  • From: Bob Marvin <marvbej@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 12:15:08 -0500

I've never had a satisfactory answer to this question:

Back in 1965 I had the original.screen of my 2.8E replaced with a Rolleiclear
screen, which was a considerble improvement, especially in terms of corner
brightness. I still do more tha 3/4 of my photography with that camera and have
no trouble focusing. Would I be likely to see much difference with a Maxwell or
other bright screen?

Bob Marvin

Sent from Samsung tableto