[rollei_list] Re: Bellows on 2.8D?

Richard, according I could see in the 2.8C (really I
had seen that fabric and I always was curious about
it, thanks Todd for the explanation)that is an almost
redundant light trap that F&H put as a sample of their
products quality. I can't see a relationship with the
"true" cameras bellows.
It seems that Prochnow does not comment about this
part, I'll try to read it.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> [...]