[rollei_list] Re: Back home....

  • From: "Roger M. Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 09:05:55 -0600

Hi Ken ... interesting about the school!  A few years back we spent several
days in Savannah and walked through the main areas.  We passed the art school
and took special note of it because a grand-daughter of one of our close
friends would be attending. I missed  the  store or I would have  visited it.

The University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee used to have special courses in
photography that included 16mm movie productions. I sold all my movie equipment
to students there but I have not been in contact for 5+ years so I wonder if
those courses are still going.

Roger