[rollei_list] Re: Baby Rollei shutter problem

 --- James & Christiane Thompson <jcthompson@xxxxxx>
escribió:

>... The only two options are to
> either 1. find another Compur and use its parts to
> repair the original shutter or 2. outright
> replacement of the shutter, whether it be another
> Compur or Compur-rapid, etc.
> If option two, am I right that the shutter size is
> #00?  Are there various #00 sizes, for instance, for
> 35mm folder, medium format, etc.?  Certainly, I
> would like to keep it original, but I have an even
> greater desire to make it functional, so I can go
> "make" pictures with it.

Following the Rollei Report I, the 4x4 Rolleiflex
Tessar 3.5/60 manufactured from March 1931 to January
1933 - the first Baby Rolleiflex- uses a Size C00
Compur shutter, Escapement for speeds from 1-1/300s, T
and B. The 6x6 Rolleiflex used the same Size C00
Compur shutter, Escapement for speeds from 1-1/300s, T
and B till the Rolleiflex Standard manufactured from
1934 to 1938 when the new Compur Rapid with 1/500s was
used during the camera production. The 4x4 Rolleiflex
Tessar 3.5/60 and 2.8/60 used the same size new Compur
Rapid CR00 shutter timed by escapement with 1-1/500s
from December 1934, I think you could find a Compur
Rapid in useable condition for your camera or even an
older one taken from an original Rolleiflex or from a
Rolleiflex Standard.

All the best

Preguntá. Respondé. Descubrí.
está en Yahoo! Respuestas (Beta).