[rollei_list] Re: Any Hassy to Rollei 6000 series converts?

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:43:05 -0800

Beware of too much cleverness. It bends the soul.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com

On Feb 15, 2006, at 8:02 AM, redleica wrote:

Slobodon, Your statement "youwere not supposed to go after this red herring"is both true and false depending upon which side you favour within the context of the statement. By definition you are supposed to go after red herrings from people who issue them as that is their goal. In contrast if one values and seeks truth then one is not supposed to go after red herrings as by definition they are not truth.
In short your statement is ambiguos as it illicits two answers with one question.
Please excuse my spelling I am on my blackberry and cannot hide behind my spell check.
From: Douglas Nygren <dnygr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:30:46
To:rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Does not compute.

On Feb 15, 2006, at 6:25 PM, Marc James Small wrote:

At 04:39 PM 2/15/06 -0500, dnygr wrote:

I think they will find WMD in Iraq before I believe the Hassy is
easy
use. If you like it, fine. I own the Biogon and the 503 and I love
them,
but I would never maintain they are easy to use.
=================

They already did.  You lose.

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!

NEW FAX NUMBER:  +540-343-8505

'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org

--- Rollei List

'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into
www.freelists.org

Thanks for your message, God bless You. Marvin--- Rollei List - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Unsubscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging into www.freelists.org - Online, searchable archives are available at //www.freelists.org/archives/rollei_list .

Thanks for your message,
God bless You.
Marvi---
n.