[rollei_list] Re: About the 2.8 GX/FX kinship

  • From: "Eric Goldstein" <egoldste@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:27:17 -0400

This is a well-researched and documented effect... the marketers call
it resolving post-sale dissonance. The best brand managers invest some
marketing in those who have recently purchased to confirm that in fact
they have made the best choice and assure their brand loyalty in the
future...

Eric Goldstein

On 6/13/06, Jerry Friedman <tinycameraco@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I can not explain why, but I have always found my GX handles better than the F
series cameras I have handled. Could this be because I actually spent the money
on the GX while I do not own any F series cameras? It is always reassuring to
know that the camera we chose to buy, and spent so much money for, is actually
the best there is. Or, is it very hard for those with yesterday's best F series
camera to accept that there is a newer version?

Love the one you are with......?

(snipped) --- Rollei List