[rollei_list] Re: Abalone and Caviar

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 20:01:51 -0700

Jim,

Abalone "fishing" always was illegal below the Pt Loma lighthouse
because it was Dept. of the Interior or National Park property.
My friend, and anesthesiologist, Larry Cornelius was a friend of
the Chief Ranger, or whatever he was called.  We could wade out
in chest high water and pry them off the rocks.

I never could make an abalone taste good.

Jerry