[rollei_list] Re: ADMIN: Tone of Posts

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 16:49:35 -0300

Peter, your opinions have a complete lack of coherence, in 2005 you
wrote that Hasselblad and Heidecke meeting perhaps had nothing to do
with business and that there was not evidence about the agreement:

> De: Peter K. <peterk727@xxxxxxxxx>
> Asunto: [rolleiusers] OT: Heidecke meets Hasselblad meeting
> Para: rolleiusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Fecha: domingo, 11 de septiembre de 2005, 16:53
> Maybe it was a business meeting. The
> reason for which we can only "speculate." Perhaps Victor and
> Reinhold met to discuss birding? Perhaps they were BOTH into
> bird watching. I for one am not familiar with Rheinhold's
> hobbies. Perhaps they were considering merging the
> companies? Or to discuss the best ways to get a better price
> on Planar and Schneider lenses if the two companies combined
> their orders. Again, all we can do is speculate.
>
> Peter K

But now you are saying that Hasselblad convinced Heidecke about the
Rollei SLR no production during that meeting, I think these changes of
opinions are not the best samples for your positions.

Carlos