[rollei_list] Re: A Regrettable Absence

Roger -

I'll be sure to share your sentiments with our old friends who have
lived their entire lives in South Berwick, Harpswell, and other
incredibly beautiful spots in southern Maine. I have a feeling they
might like to have a little chat with you relative to the Maine map. I
myself got married in Ogunquit.

Regards,

Eric Goldstein