[rollei_list] Re: 6002 back

  • From: Slobodan Dimitrov <s.dimitrov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:42:41 -0700

 From your description, probably not.
You might want to look at the inserts. If it has the hour glass icon
on the side, throw them away as they were designed for the SLX. I'm
really serious about throwing them away. The rivets on those extend
slightly farther out to the sides and can cause the back to miss
align. I've had plenty of experience with that happening.
If you press the plate in the back and hold it down, you can run the
roller through its cycle with your finger to see if the counter
works. If it's sloppy like a Ford Comet but still runs through the
numbers, it's still within tolerance.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8, AGCC
http://sdimitrovphoto.com