[rollei_list] Re: 6002 back

  • From: Alistair McGhee <mcghea60@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 21:59:18 +0100

Slobodan - you're absolutely right.  I checked my iserts - two new ones
one old one.  The rivets on the side of the old one seem to be (I don't
have a micrometer) fractionally prouder of the surface and cause the
back problems when trying to close it. The one thing I can't see is any
adjustment scews on the catch (this is with the SLX 6x4.5 back) that I
can tweak.  Thanks a lot Slobodan - in the bin with that old insert.

Al