[rollei_list] Re: 6 x 9 search

  • From: Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:47:39 +0200

I used a mamiya press for a while.
The 65mm is no the best lens around. The 50mm however is very good.
There are also 6x9 backs available. I think this camera gives good quality for the money.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema

R.C.Booth wrote:
Both good choices for 6 x 9. I think the Press may be available with a lens wider than 65mm but, I don't think Mamiya backs were larger than 6 x 7. They were available with a back that accepted Graflok backs but they seem to be scarce. The Medalist has a fixed lens and wouldn't meet the wide angle criteria. RCB http://rcbooth.zenfolio.com/