[rollei_list] Re: 6 x 9 search

See, this is funny... I was just telling folks at one of the Nikon lists (after a small row) how friendly and helpful the Rollei list was in comparison.

Maybe have a friend or spouse read your emails aloud so that you can listen to the tone that may be inferred by the reader? Information that you believe to be incorrect can be challenged without invective and terse exclamations, can it not?
Marc's away, but that doesn't mean that we all can't play nice. Please?

Be well,
Michael Eric Berube
GoodPhotos.com

J Saldanha wrote:
If you have already arrived at the conclusion that you are an idiot, how is thinking about it going to help the rest of us?

"Jerry Lehrer" wrote:
Even an idiot like me knows that there are different cams for different FL lenses. Think about it.

T. Mike wrote:
Wrong----on a Speed of Crown Graphic with the Kalart rangefindger you can focus more than one len.