[rollei_list] Re: 6 x 9 search

The film flatness thing is not minor.  The old 6x9 graflex backs
without the outboard rollers that I have measured bow the film as much
as a 1.0 mmin the center..  The ones with the rollers, more like
.10mm. Extra bad because the bowing is "the wrong way".  Good for
those artistic blurry edges though.

Be Just and Fear Not