[rollei_list] 6 x 9 search

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 14:23:44 -0400

Eric:

Very interested in a portable 6x9 folder, especially in one that can handle a mild wideangle (60mm) so I can do panoramic landscapes on my expeditions. Do you have web links for the Miniature Speed or Busch Pressman? Do they have coupled rangefinders or will I have to resort to groundglas focussing by taking the 6x9 cassette on and off?
I guess this is how people gradually slide into LF photography...

I picked up the Omega B7 today. It has two focussing tracks for a 50mm Componon and a 3 1/2inch (90mm) Ektar, But only came with a 50mm EL Omegar...

Thanks,
Jan

On 30 Aug 2007, at 02:28, FreeLists Mailing List Manager wrote:
My fav 69 shooters are a miniature Speed and
a Busch Pressman, from which I can hang any number of fine lenses. I
also think they have the edge over folders relative to film
flatness...
Eric Goldstein