[rollei_list] Re: 2.8 80mm Opton-Tessar

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:55:10 +0000 (GMT)

Marc, I gave an info from a book, I have no position
about the lenses, however according your original
question it's evident you did not consider F&H prewar
prototypes and projects to manufacture a 6x6 camera
with a Tessar 2.8 and 8cm or 80mm focal length, these
prototypes and the advanced project to manufacture it
for the market could clearly explain the prewar lenses
that F&H bought from Zeiss, if they were recomputed or
not I don't know, the real lenses comparison is the
only way %100 sure to know it.-

All the best
Carlos
 --- Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>