[rollei_list] Re: 220, it didn't work

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 20:12:51 -0300

I was thinking about this issue, perhaps the solution is easy, I only
need to add a tape to the film when I open the camera back, the frame
12 is in the film gate, if I add a tape after the frame 12 and close
the back, the tape plus film will press the lower roller and the film
counter will be engaged again, perhaps I'll rewind the film in the
'cord to try this solution with the 2.8C again.

Carlos