[rodgersorgan] Re: Rodgers Organ - 805

       Hi Group.....I have some very good buys in used organs. We are
remodeling and I need to move these SAP...if interested call Jerry Dulski
513-831-8150
1. Rodgers 740  2M  Piano, Harpsichord Real Glockenspiel. 3 ex.speakers Ex.
Condition.........2. Baldwin Multi-Wave 3 M in very good condition ( This was
a custom Baldwin and probably their best instrument. Baldwin acoustic pipe
speakers.
Allen 2M digital very large spec. Baldwin custom 2M digital prepared for real
pipes
and two 2M Seville organs with multiple speakers....Call Jerry Dulski
513-831-8150
or Email JADULSKI@xxxxxxx .......... ALL PRICED TO MOVE