From: Claudia Ayers <claudia.ayers@xxxxxxxxx>
To: rodeogulchbroadband@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2011 11:15 AM
Subject: [rodeogulchbroadband] Re: [off topic] Propane supplier feedback?

Coast filled our take last Wednesday... charging $3.48 per gallon!!

claudia on Chimney Creek Road (near Ponza)

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 9:50 AM, Sheila Koski <sheilamfk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If we can get all together and hire same gas supplier, maybe we will all pay
less.  I am all for that.  we are currently using coast gas. The price
fluctuates every month.  Sheila

--
claudia ayers
181 Chimney Creek Road