[rodeogulchbroadband] Re: [off topic] Propane supplier feedback?

Hi Bart,

Fred from Coast Gas just filled my tank today.  The price was $3 per
gallon.  I own my own 500 gallon tank and based on your tank rentals (250
gallon?) I think I have done well over the time I have owned the tank
besides the flexibility to change providers. Unfortunately, they are not all
forthcoming with the best deals.  Just like getting cell service.