[rodeogulchbroadband] Re: [off topic] Propane supplier feedback?

I switched from Pacific to Dassell's this year.  They have the best prices over
the long haul.  Suburban will raise their prices above Dassell depending on the
time of year.  Maybe if we get enough Dassell people we could get a better rate
since they would be delivering more in the neighborhood.
Stephanie  501  HV

Stephanie Musbach
831-476-9298 / smusbach@xxxxxxx
Booking Agent for