[rodeogulchbroadband] Re: Update and call to action

If the cost of providing Comcast to our area is $560K, that can easily be
financed by a company like Comcast for under $5000 per month. They would
make plenty of money with only 100 customers... OK, sure that's just the
infrastructure...then there is the on-going costs, customer service, etc...
still!!

That said, I'm all for accurate census taking.... Alayne... any help you
need, I'm willing to help... just give me an assignment....

cheers,

claudia

--
claudia ayers