[rodeogulchbroadband] Re: Update and call to action

Eric,
Since you seem to be successful in getting info from Comcast, do you know or
can you find out where their count of 233 came from and when they came up
with it?  As a side issue, if the 233 and $560k is correct, the cost to us
is quite a lot more than the $18,000 number that was quoted at the start of
all this.

Pete