[rodeogulchbroadband] Update and call to action

Dear neighbors,

Today I talked with Comcast's regional Director of Franchise Operations.
She's received the engineering estimate (233 homes, $560k, etc.) and has
forwarded this to Comcast's regional construction and financial planners.

She's very aware of our great need for services, seems to be pulling for us,
and confided that there's a possibility of construction as early as Q4 of
this year!

BUT, we're not there yet.  By her invitation, what we need to expedite
Comcast's process is an accurate CENSUS of the North Rodeo Gulch
neighborhood:

.         addresses

.         the number of dwellings (potential different customers) at each
address

This is non-personal information that should be readily attainable.
(Optionally we could also gather names, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
that might be useful in the future.)

This leaves three questions:

1)      Is there a confirmed effort underway to divide up the North Rodeo
Gulch area into zones and collect census data in each zone?

2)      Who will compile this data into a single list?

3)      When can this list be ready to email to Comcast?

I volunteer to get this information for Amigo Road (and spurs), by Friday.

Best to all,

Eric Rupp