[rodeogulchbroadband] Re: Propane User Group (NRG-PUG)

Matt,

I can create a simple online questionnaire using Google Docs to conduct the survey with. Answers will be automatically collected in a spreadsheet. We can make spreadsheet itself private so that personal information is shielded from the public eye.

I'd be happy to do the technical work if the committee can work out the questions for the survey.

*Bart Teeuwisse* // =bartt <http://bit.ly/thecodemill> // (831) 480-5106
twitter: bartt <http://bit.ly/bartt-twitter> // linkedin: bartt <http://linkd.in/bartt-linkedin>

On 9/20/11 12:43 PM, Matt Paiss wrote:
Hi all,
Just wanted to create a more accurate title for this VERY popular thread.
Taking a que from the Skyline group, I propose we call ours the N.Rodeo Gulch Propane
Users Group, or "NRG-PUG"...(kinda sounds like a small dog who got into the
chocolate-covered espresso beans!)

A survey may be sent out to everyone soon to gather some data to help create
the RFP.   Hopefully we can discuss this at the meeting on Sunday.

Matt Paiss
4400 NRG