[rodeogulchbroadband] Re: Initial counts from the GIS map.

Hi Alayne,
I hope to circulate a list of the counts I came up with by street name on
Saturday.  Maybe take a look at those, compare them with the list you have.
 I think between the survey and the map data we should be in pretty good
shape.
Pete